Why do we need to Benchmark?
Benchmarking is one of the most widely used management tools in the world, and it is not difficult to see why.
Essentially “benchmarking” simply means comparing your business to others in your industry.
How Can We Help!
As co-funders of the UK’s leading financial benchmarking database we can produce an AVN Confidential Performance Report for you:
- Comparing your business to others in your industry, across 19 key performance measures
- Presenting those comparisons as both numbers and as colourful graphs
- Explaining what each of your 19 key performance measures means
- Analysing where your strengths and weaknesses are compared to the rest of your industry
- Suggesting an initial action plan for improving your performance in each of those key areas
- Calculating precisely how much extra in sales, profits and cash those improvements could generate for you over the next 12 months.
That analysis can be produced for you as either:
- A full report – typically of about 20-30 colourful and insightful pages
- A summary report – typically of about 8-10 pages, or even as
- An AVN OnePage Performance Improvement Plan – which uses the benchmarking findings to help you set appropriate targets and create an action plan to help you to achieve those targets.
Which ever report you choose is guaranteed to give you new insights into how well you (and your competitors) are really doing, and how you can do even better in the future.